fastreport app with parameter & print out

MSCMSC
edited 7:30PM in FastReport VCL 5
I am developed an win32 application with fr vcl 5 to print out dynamically loaded reports (.fr3). After adding several components & coding the parameter processing the application proprint is ready.
Well, calling the application via a cmd like shown below on my local machine, the report will shown and optionally printout without any problem.
The connection to the database is an ADOConnection. I created the connection object & the connection string in the report, so after loading the report will shown succuesfully.
It seems like all is very fine. Now:

my goal is to call the proprint.exe by another application with parameters (shown below...). And there is the problem: calling the application from another application with a simple call to the proprint.cmd, the error occurs that OCI cannot be initialized. It seems the session is running in a "clean environment" without any variables, provider OLE , ...

Do you have an idea what is the cause or how can I solve it?

start proprint /print /report="test-2.fr3" /rparam="SDGID=MRS-457336-MRS-1;AG_ID=454;USRID=scm;EMPF=103648;ADRID=258583;FA_ID=102"

regards

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.