Export to XML format

Hello,

I want to export my report to XML format using the component that is part of FastReports 4, as is shown on the user's manual v4.6 (section 14.5.5). This manual came with C++ Builder XE5 and FastReports 4.13.2 that I'm using, but there isn't this component on the FastReport 4 exports in the Tools Palette. Only have other nine export components as TfrxPDFExport, but not the TfrxXMLExport that I want to use.

How can I access to this TfrxXMLExport component?

Regards,
Patricio Cerda

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited March 2016
    Hola Patricio,

Have you have purchased a Standard / Professional / Enterprise licence, or are you working with the default Embarcadero version?

Many features require a "purchased" licence and I think the XML Export is one of them.

Have you checked the FastReport 4 Feature Matrix?

Cheers, Paul
  • edited 11:11PM
    Polomint wrote: »
    Hola Patricio,

Have you have purchased a Standard / Professional / Enterprise licence, or are you working with the default Embarcadero version?

Many features require a "purchased" licence and I think the XML Export is one of them.

Have you checked the FastReport 4 Feature Matrix?

Cheers, Paul

Hola Paul,

Gracias por su respuesta.

The C++ Builder that I own is the Enterprise version (XE5 version 19.0.14356.6604), so I expected to have this particular component: XML Export, among others that are already accesible.

I didn't check the feature matrix until now; I could see that for the Enterprise version this component would be included, but on my environment it is not. The feature matrix is for VCL 5, but Fast Reports on my environment is version 4, maybe there is another -different- feature matrix: do you know about it?

Best regards,
    Patricio Cerda

• gpigpi
    edited 11:11PM
    wrote:
    The feature matrix is for VCL 5, but Fast Reports on my environment is version 4, maybe there is another -different- feature matrix: do you know about it?
    No, feature matrix for FR 4 is same

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.