Put an PNG as Background behind a Report Page

Hello,

I wonder, if there is a possibility to put an image behind a whole report page?

Situation:
At the moment we are printing our invoices directly to the printer. In the printer there are sheets with our company design (Logo, etc..., covering all the sheet).

Goal:
I have the design of the company sheet as an PNG and like to put it as background of the whole report-page created with Fast-Report.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you for your help and sorry for my bad english.

Best regards,

Ralf

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:22AM
    You may set back picture for TfrxReportPage
  • edited 6:22AM
    Hello,

I don't find the property 'back picture' of TfrxReportPage in the Designer.

Can you please tell me, where to find?

Thank you,

Ralf
    Hello,
    Select your Page and you'll find the Property:
    Hello,
    Select your Page and you'll find the Property:

We've long had issues with form backgrounds exporting to massive PDF's. The jpg backgrounds have no noise (they've been created from PDFs), and are quite small. Is this something that anyone else has experienced, and if so, did you find a fix?

Literally, the difference between exporting to PDF with this background and printing it to a PDF using PDF995 is like, 20 MB.

Thanks,
    I.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.