Day inversion and field of the month date on FastReport excel for export

Good day dear Forum,

I need your help.
Send a report in FastReport and now I'm saving as Ole Excel.
When this export takes place when opening Excel, the fields are dates with the month changed through the day.
For example, if the report date is 07/01/2011 when goes to excel is 01/07/2011.
The regional configuration of the operating system is Portuguese-Brazil, dd / mm / yyyy.
In the report's data source and the report of the mask is properly formatted.
When I reverse the data in the report, there excel is right, that is, the export there has been a reversal, regardless of what is in the report, but can not leave the inverted report. I need to find out if there is any property in components to activate settings or is there some way to do this in the source code.
Debugging, found no assignment that would reverse the data.N??o know what else I can try.
I'm using google translator so sorry for any word or phrase wrong.

Thanks for listening. >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.