Report inheritance

Hello,

I don't know if it is since we updated to FR5, but it seems that almost all of our report template doesn't work anymore when we inherit them.
I'll explain: I have a report with a dialog + few table. When i execute it everything works fine, i can see the dialog and the table is filled with my data.
But if I inherit another empty report from it and launch without any modification, i do not see the dialog and the table isn't even printed.
On another report (who inherit from another template) the report is good, all the data are here, but the dialog doesn't show up on start up.

Any idea?
Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.