Impression of tickets in thermal printer

Hi all

I have a problem on impression of tickets in continuous paper thermal printer. I have done a report with paper size "custom", height 50 cm and I have checked "Endless page height" option, but when I print the ticket, it ends when he has a height of a Din A4 page.

Any idea why?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 2:13AM
    Does your printer driver supports continuous paper? Set it in the TfrxReportPage settings
  • edited November 2018
    I eactly have the same problem with v6.1.15.
    Whatever I tried, I can't solve it.
    Thermal printer is epson usb one.
    I can print whatever I want in notepad an print it.
    But I set endless page height and page height to 120cm or more doesn't matter.
    it stops at a4 size...

seems like some kind of bug to me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> note: this was working in some version of v5. then customers starts to complain on long tickets in printer (which is not happening a lot).[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.