Installing FastReport 4 on Delphi 6

Hi,

I'm trying to install FastReport 4 component on Delphi 6 (Build 6.240), Update pack 2. I installed fr4_15_d6s (Fast Report 4 VCL for Delphi 6, ver 4.15) and FastScript (ver 1.101). I'm using MS Win 10, fast report is installed in folder Program filles x86.

When I open Delphi project, which contains FastReport components, it causes an error:

Error Reading Form
Class TFrxReport not found.

TfrxDesigner not found
TfrxGradientObject not found.

And so on.

Error creating form: Class TfrxRTFExport not found.

I tryed to installing components manually, I recompiled components, which are written in this page but I have problem on step 4, when I Compile and install design-time packages dclfrx*.dpk, dclfrxDB*.dpk and so on.

I got an error: "Can't load package ...\borlad\delphi6\Projects\Bpl\dclfrxDB6.bpl
The specified procedure could not be found."

Thank you in advance for your help!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.