Second databand is causing the rest of the report to not generate

Hello all,
I'm using fastreport and have 5 levels of data. I've placed the 5th level in a databand as you can see in the picture I've attached.

The problem I'm having is when the report is generated, only the pages that contain data in the 5th level are showing up. There's many pages without anything in the 5th level that I need in the report as well.

I tried using a child band and it worked but only displayed one row of 5th level data despite there being multiple rows (which is why I'm trying to use a databand)

I needed to have this done by yesterday, any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.