Alternate Searchfunction in the Preview

Hello guys,

we recently started using Fast-Report in our company and we discovered the Searchfuction in the Preview, but the shortcut F3 to get to the next object is not really known to our customers, because they dont work in the software development.
so my question is: is there any other way to search in the Preview, like for example with a normal search windows, where u can click the 'Next'Button?

Thanks for your Help

Comments

• edited 4:45PM
    Hello guys,

we recently started using Fast-Report in our company and we discovered the Searchfuction in the Preview, but the shortcut F3 to get to the next object is not really known to our customers, because they dont work in the software development.
    so my question is: is there any other way to search in the Preview, like for example with a normal search windows, where u can click the 'Next'Button?

Thanks for your Help

If you use a custom preview form, you could always add your own button and call frxPreview.FindNext. I did not test it myself, but it should be working.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.