Set FastReport Zoom

edited 10:47PM in FastReport .NET
I Use FastReport 2015.2.16 And I Use Asp.net MVC 4.I get my Report Successfully But I cant Set Zoom Of Page in Code.How Can I set Zoom
OF Page For Example 75% or Set FitWidth or Set FitPage????

I have This General Method To Set Report propertise:
protected static void SetReportProperties(FastReport.Web.WebReport webReport)
        {
            webReport.Width = 600;
            webReport.Height = 600;
            webReport.ShowCsvExport = false;
            webReport.ShowDbfExport = false;
            webReport.ShowExcel2007Export = false;
            webReport.ShowMhtExport = false;
            webReport.ShowOdsExport = false;
            webReport.ShowOdtExport = false;
            webReport.ShowPowerPoint2007Export = false;
            webReport.ShowRtfExport = false;
            webReport.ShowTextExport = false;
            webReport.ShowXmlExcelExport = false;
            webReport.ShowXpsExport = false;
            webReport.ShowPreparedReport = false;
        }

Comments

• You need to create your own preview form and subscribe on the DocumentLoaded event. There is an example in this folder: "C:\Program Files\Perpetuum Software\Net ModelKit Suite\Samples\Report Sharp-Shooter\CSharp\CustomDesignerViewer".
  • edited 10:47PM
    FastReport.Net was developed as an initiative to provide programmers with a reporting solution that can connect to databases and fetch data, add forms to existing reports, as well as to manipulate various document formats which includes viewing, printing and exporting altogether.
    FastReport.Net consists of three main components that are interconnected, working together in order to produce professional and completely manageable reports. The first one is the Demo component, which provides access to a collection of sample reports which can be further customized and used as a reference point for future projects

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.