Distribution of Delphi Application

Hallo,

I have a database application (Firebird) under Delphi 2010 professional. The app contains many reports generated with Fastreport VCL 5. Now I want to distribute my Delphi application to customers that do not have Fastreport on their PCs. My users will only have the chance to view and print the reports. Report modification will be not supported.

Which are the Fastreport files that have to be distributed?
How can I assure that the requested Fastreport files are linked to the Delphi application and can be viewed/printed from the Delphi app?
Are there special settings within Delphi to point to these files ?

Any help woud be appreciated

gandalf05

Comments

• edited 9:36PM
    As far as I know, you don't need to distribute any packages. All the required sources are included in the application during the compile.
  • edited 9:36PM
    No special package, all is included but may be you need *.frc for your language.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.