Delphi 10: empty reports using Firebird-SQL with FireDAC

Peter M??llerPeter M??ller Germany
edited 11:23AM in FastReport VCL 5
Hallo,

I'm currently converting my projects from Delphi XE2 to Delphi 10. My problem is that I get only empty reports when using Firebird-SQL with FireDAC with the Embarcadero Edition version 5.1.5.

Can I use FireDAC with FastReport VCL 5 Embarcadero Edition? Where can I get an actual version supporting this?

I installed the actual trial version 5.4.3 and got the same result: empty reports. There seems to be no support for using Firebird-SQL with FireDAC.

With the trial version I have another problem: TfrxUserDataSet is missing now. How can I use this component with the actual version?

Thanks

Pepe

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 11:23AM
    Can I use FireDAC with FastReport VCL 5 Embarcadero Edition?

Yes, you can
    Add TfrxDBDataset to project, assign it with FireDAC dataset, go to FR's designer and enable TfrxDBDataset (menu Report-Data), add TfrxMasterdata band to report template, assign it with TfrxDBDataset, place TfrxMemoView on TfrxMasterData band, assign TfrxMemoView with TfrxDBDataset field

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.