Memo with negative left value in databand

Hello,

I am using FastReport 5.4 but there is a problem with memo with a negative left value inside a databand (masterdata for example).

As soon as the memo has a negative value (-0.5 for example), this memo is not attach to the databand (and not correctly displayed...)

I checked in version 4.14 and the memo is correctly attach to the band if he has a negative left value.

Or maybe this is a change since version 5 or a new parameter to change ??

In the attached files, I just added a masterdata with 2 memos, 1 with positive value and 1 with negative value, and in version 5 the memo with negative value is out of the masterdata !

Thank you for your help !
Jerome

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 3:09PM
    Modify frxDesgnWorkspace.pas:
    if (c is TfrxView) and (c.AbsTop >= Bnd.Top - 1e-4) and (c.AbsTop < Bnd.Top + Bnd.Height + 1e-4) then
              if (((c.Left + 1e-4) < (Bnd.left + Bnd.Width)) and (c.Left > bnd.Left - 1E-4)) or (c.Left < 0) then //change this line
                begin
                  SaveRestrictions := c.Restrictions;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.