font wraps in some computers

edited December 2015 in FastReport VCL 5
Hello,

I have a report with simple text let we say "Hello world, I'm using FastReport 5 and I love it"
that line shows and prints correctly in my computer, in another computer wraps in vew and print out.

just like this. even wordwarp = false

"Hello world, I'm using FastReport
5 and I love it"

in my form design I have enough space in the end and shows as:

"Hello world, I'm using FastReport 5 and I love it"

BTW: that computer default sitting on screen display and DPI (font size , same as my computer)

any idea what I need to do or where to look please ?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 7:01AM
    nash wrote: »
    BTW: that computer default sitting on screen display and DPI (font size , same as my computer)

any idea what I need to do or where to look please ?
    Curious! Haven't ever seen anything like that with FR compiled code, although I have seen odd wrapping behaviour sometimes in the report designer.

- Same fonts installed on both computers?
    - Same "ClearType" settings on both?
    - Computers running same version of operating system?
    - Computers are both 32-bit or 64-bit processors / operating systems?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.