Install problem

Hello,

I just downloaded the latest version.
I installed it.
When I try to recompile I get an error, see file.
There is no frx22.bpl in system 32 so I think it is an write error.

I have windows 10 pro.
Delphi XE8 and XE10

What can I do?

Greetings,
Henk van den Boogaard

Comments

• edited 8:35PM
    I did run as administrator!

Henk
  • gpigpi
    edited 8:35PM
    Remove all FR's bpl files from system32 folder, run recompile.exe and recompile all FR's packages
    But better wait when FR's installer will be fixed
    gpi wrote: »
    Remove all FR's bpl files from system32 folder, run recompile.exe and recompile all FR's packages
    But better wait when FR's installer will be fixed

That will be soon??
  • gpigpi
    Henk v wrote: »
    That will be soon??
    I think - yes
    I just tested the install for the source code and it seems to be working fine. One thing worth mentionning is that all the source files have been modified with an added comment line at the bottom of the file. The comment is an hexadecimal chain. Is that normal?
  • gpigpi
    wrote:
    One thing worth mentionning is that all the source files have been modified with an added comment line at the bottom of the file. The comment is an hexadecimal chain. Is that normal?
    Yes, this is normal. At least since 2005

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.