Print Report Summary Band at the bottom of the page

Hi there
sorry for my english....
Like the Title says: I would like to have in my ReportSummary (Part of my Business-Software with Fastreport 5.1.1) at the bottom of the page every time. Normaly it's printed out directly after the last position.
I found another Thread with the same Title for the Fastreport 3.0 out of 2005, but this doesn't work or I placed it in the wrong way.
The Code there is:

procedure ReportSummary1OnBeforePrint(Sender: TfrxComponent);
begin
Engine.CurY := Engine.CurY + Engine.FreeSpace - ReportSummary1.Height - 1;
end;

End the User said it works.
I tried this Code in all offered different Script-Languages (JScript, BasicScript, C++Script, PascalScript) but it doesn't work.
Sorry I'm a really Newbie in this and so:
Anybody out there who can give a little help?

Comments

• edited 11:23AM
    procedure ReportSummary1OnAfterCalcHeight(Sender: TfrxComponent);
    begin
    if Engine.FreeSpace < ReportSummary1.Height then Engine.NewPage;
      Engine.CurY := Engine.CurY + Engine.FreeSpace - ReportSummary1.Height - 0.00001; 
    end;

Use the above code and see if that helps. Also ensure that it iset to the OnAfterCalcHeight Event and not the OnBeforePrintEvent
  • gpigpi
    edited 11:23AM
    If you use stretched ReportSummary band - use OnAfterCalcHeight event, for non-stretched ReportSummary you may use OnBeforePrint or OnAfterCalcHeight events

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.