CrossTab Column header heigth

The origin of my problem is CrossTab Column header heigth with AutoSize property set to true.
These columns are rotated 90 degrees and have WordWrap property set to true.
I need to limit this heigth to for example 4 cm.
But I can't get what I need - AutoSize option maganes everytning and longer texts in these headers look very bad [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I can't set AutoSize option to false for some reasons. Is there any property of CrossTab that I may use to solve the above problem ?[/img]

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:24AM
    No, there are no such property
  • edited 12:24AM
    gpi wrote: »
    No, there are no such property

Thank you gpi.

So I'll describe other attempts I made, unfortunately yet with no success [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> All is done within FR script when user clicks dialog's button OK. I assing long text (the one which is to be presented in a column header) to a TfrxMemoView(Memo).Text. This Memo has property FlowTo set to the second Memo. When report is finished I get (PreView) both memos filled with adequate text due to FlowTo meaning. But I still need to read these two NEW texts from these two memos in my FR script just after I assing "long text" to the first Memo. I mean "new texts" as texts left after FlowTo operation is done. I also tried to use one TfrxMemoView with WordWrapp set to true without FlowTo option. I hoped to get two lines of wrapped text in this Memo (which can be seen on a Preview) using TfrxMemoView( Memo). Lines properties but it seems I can't do that in a FR script before report is finished and Preview is completed. In other words - I look for such a solution which allows to portion one long text into two short ones using a method of word wrapping.[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.