Unable to install or run the application

Tasos SavvaTasos Savva Cyprus
edited 4:41AM in FastReport .NET
I have developed a WinForm application (.NET Framework 4.5) and created a report with fast reports. On the computer that I develop, everything works fine.

Now I am trying to publish the application. When trying to install on another computer (tried several computers), during the installation I get the following error.
wrote:
Unable to install or run the application. The application requires that assembly FastReport.Bars Version 2015.4.0.0 be installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first.

Having a look in assembies folder i can locate FastReport.Bar.dll under the directory C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\FastReport.Bars\v4.0_2015.4.0.0__db7e5ce63278458c\

What do I need to get it work?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.