Collating problem...

edited November 2015 in FastReport 4.0
Hi
I have create a FR4 report to print data on ID-cards. I use two different frxpages (frontpage and backpage) for the card. The report prints fine when printing only one record, but when I print multiple records, all the frontpages come first followed by all the second (back) pages. I have set the frxreport printoptions Collate to TRUE but to no avail.

How can I have this report print front-back-front-back pages instead of front-front-back-back pages?

Thanks for help on this

regards Tor

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 10:38PM
    If one record fits one page only - assign TfrxReport dataset with your MasterData dataset, clear MasterData dataset and set MasterData.RowCount to 1
  • edited 10:38PM
    gpi wrote: »
    If one record fits one page only - assign TfrxReport dataset with your MasterData dataset, clear MasterData dataset and set MasterData.RowCount to 1

Thanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.