FrxXML.pas Error

Hello guys.

I've downloaded the FR for Delphi XE6 and was successfully instaled.
But when i put a FrxReport component in my form and execute the application, occurs the following errors:

[dcc32 Error] frxXML.pas(510): E2010 Incompatible types: 'AnsiChar' and 'Char'
[dcc32 Error] frxXML.pas(516): E2251 Ambiguous overloaded call to 'StrPas'
System.SysUtils.pas(11837): Related method: function StrPas(const PAnsiChar): AnsiString;
System.SysUtils.pas(11843): Related method: function StrPas(const PWideChar): string;
[dcc32 Warning] frxXML.pas(516): W1000 Symbol 'StrPas' is deprecated: 'Moved to the AnsiStrings unit'

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 1:38AM
    Italo wrote: »
    Question: what was the state before you "installed"? For example, was there a prior variety of FR present, such as the Embarcadero version?

If so, did you rely on your downloaded FR to uninstall the prior version? Because if so, you need to know this isn't foolproof.

You do have to ensure all frx*.bpl have been removed from the PC. And this may require "manual intervention".
  • edited 1:38AM
    Polomint wrote: »
    Polomint wrote: »
    Question: what was the state before you "installed"? For example, was there a prior variety of FR present, such as the Embarcadero version?

If so, did you rely on your downloaded FR to uninstall the prior version? Because if so, you need to know this isn't foolproof.

You do have to ensure all frx*.bpl have been removed from the PC. And this may require "manual intervention".

Thanks for reply.

Before, I've tried to install another versions of FR and didn't work.

I'll remove all of frx*.bpl from my PC and try again.

Thanks again, dude.
  • edited 1:38AM
    Polomint, thanks a lot, man!

It works fine!

You're badass man! Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.