Display Time Values in a Chart.

A stored procedure in my database returns records that show average response times for users to perform tasks. The results are in the format of hours, minutes and seconds (hh:mm:ss).

For example, one user may take an average of 1 hour 2 minutes and 12 seconds (01:02:12) to perform tasks, while another may take 1 hour 7 minutes and 45 seconds (01:07:45).

I'm trying to display the results in a bar chart however I can't get the values to display in the form of hours, minutes and seconds. I've tried entering ##:##:## and hh:mm:ss in the ValueFormat property but that doesn't work. What is the correct way to display the results in a time format?

Thanks,

Steve

FastReport VCL5
RAD Studio XE7
Windows 7 Professional

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.