Enter column of DetailData-band via script

edited 8:10AM in FastScript

Hello from Germany,

I try to create an organization-chart with fastreport 5. In some cases there are too much entries for a sub-organization. So I want to try to display them in two columns of a DetailData-band. The properties of the band are: ColumnGap 0,30, Columns 2 and ColumnWidth 10. The following code is used but only the first column of the band is used.

Druckdaten1.First;
Spalte := 1;
while not Druckdaten1.Eof do
begin
if (<Druckdaten1."Ebene1"> = 2) and (<Druckdaten1."Ebene2"> = I) and (<Druckdaten1."Ebene3"> > 0)then
if Spalte=1 then
begin
Engine.ShowBand(DetailData7);
Inc(Spalte);
end else
begin
Engine.NewColumn;
Dec(Spalte);
end;
Druckdaten1.Next;
end;

Any help is welcome [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Best regards Bernard[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.