Problem with RichEdit

Hello.
I have a RichEdit in FastReport.
Recover from a Firebird DB a Blob field and want to show in the RichEdit. In some cases the process stops and I have to kill the process to exit the application.
By testing, I find that adding or removing a space (Enter) to show the achievement Blob RichEdit the data. The funny thing is that when we finally show the RichEdit, I see that Blob always finishes near the bottom of the sheet of FastReport.
The truth is that I do not and can not correct the error.
It is clear that the SQL query brings a lot of data and will show in the RichEdit.
I hope you will understand and you can help.
Thank you.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:32PM
    Try to use latest FR. If problem still exists - create a small demo project and send it to support@fast-report.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.