Barcodes and UHD Display (4k-Display)

edited October 2015 in FastReport 4.0
Hello,

on my development-PC I use a 4K - display (Ultra High Resolution). Fastreport shows barcodes very small, all other elements has normal size. If I enlarge the barcode (using the zoom-function), I must enlarge the field-size over the border of the used band. On a PC with a "normal" screen-resolution the barcode was too large.

How can I set up a report with a barcode that is displayed and printed always in the right size on a PC with a normal display and PC with a 4K-display?

See attachments smallBarcode.png and enlargedBarcode.png as example. The small one works fine on a PC with standard-resolution (lets say 1280x1024) but not on 4K, the enlarged works on the PC with 4K-display but is too large on a PC with normal resolution.

I am using Fast Report VCL 4 and added this post by mistake to the wrong area. Can some moderator please move it to the Fastreport 4 Section?

Thanks,
Siegbert

Comments

• edited June 2023

2023 ..

we face the same issue on a ms surface notebook if it use the hires display

with an older (c-entron) ERP (which was made in delphi 7)

the mail pdf attachment have an oversize and the A4 on it looks like A5.

the workaround was to use a second full-hd monitor and set this as primary.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.