bcCodeUPC_E0 barcode issue

I am using a BarCodeView, and the BarType is set to bcCodeUPC_E0. I like this BarType because it is smaller and fits on the label better, since I can't rotate the barcode (see below).

Every single barcode I print is incorrect. The last digit is always wrong. It looks fine on the print preview, the number is displayed under the barcode correctly (1111112). I am trying to print # 1111112, but when I scan the barcode it reads 01111118.

Also, it you rotate any barcode 90 degrees, the printed barcode is compressed together and cannot be scanned. They look fine on screen, but printed they are compressed.

Are QR barcodes supported?

I am using C++ Builder XE8.

Thanks!

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 7:43PM
    Try to set TfrxBarcodeView.CalcCheckSum to False
    wrote:
    Are QR barcodes supported?
    Yes, but in the registered version of FR (not free FR Embarcadero edition)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.