Only showing a band when previewing

I have a report that is generated on a server app and streamed to a client. Is there anyway to show a band on preview, but not during printing, using only properties or scripting? The client side cannot be modified to do any processing because it is just a generic "viewer" of the rendered report, so the logic would have to be in the report itself. Thanks in advance for any help!

Ryan

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 7:46PM
    look at setting the printable property of the objects within the band
  • edited 7:46PM
    gordk wrote: »
    look at setting the printable property of the objects within the band

Ok, but how do I determine in script if the report is being printed or previewed? I am generating the file on server, then sending and previewing on a client, so I am not reprocessing the report between preview and printing. Is this possible? Thanks!

Ryan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.