Dataset Preview in Designer and Intelisense

FastReports v 4.9.106

I need help and some basic setup questions answered. I am working through a VPN to a managed system for a client on a Remotedesktop session.
They may have not installed FR properly and not very educated on any of its functions.

Is there a way of seeing the results of a query while in Designer or must you go back to SQL manager? I am having a hard time adjusting to this basic function
report designer after using Crystal for so many years.

I would like to preview my dataset by right clicking and preview much like VB.net

Also, what is the equivalent of Intelisense? I saw one reference of it called "codecompletion" but when I do a Ctrl + Spcbar I get a blank 2 line dropdown grid most of
the time. Not very intelligent in assisting in completing a coding line.

Is there a config option not available on the options menu? Also F1 does not bring up the help file.

Thanks in advance, Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.