MDI like UI and multiple preview

edited August 2015 in FastReport 4.0
Hi,
I've created a MDI GUI using tabs. The user can process multiple reports of the same type but with different data. When the second report is previewed, it contains the same data of the first. My preview window uses a private TfrxReport object so, everytime a preview is opened a new TfrxReport object is used. I think the problem is with the UseGLobalDataSetList function in frxClass as reported by someone else (https://www.fast-report.com/en/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t3718.html). I tried to set UseGlobalDatasetList to false but now I get the error "... dataset was not found". I can't find documentation about the UseGlobalDatasetList property.
Someone can help me?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.