multipage chart

edited July 2015 in FastReport VCL 5
I am trying to create a simple chart that displays 5 points per chart. there are a total of 10 different points that quality for the chart, so there should be 2 charts generated.
I can only see the first page. How do I get the second page of the chart to display. if I change the points on the page it does limit the points, but only 1 page is displayed.

I am using fastreports vcl 5.3, delphi xe8 on windows 2008. i have attached to screenshots, 1 of the defn for paging and the chart, the other for the results at runtime..

let me know if you need any additional information

any help would be great.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.