Group Header/Footer Cuting image

Hello friends! First I apologize for my English . I am Brazilian , and I'm not very conversational knowledge. I'm having a problem with a condition in FastReport . I picked up a situation where in the report need it to group items equal and just throw the measures alongside as the attachment. Even I managed , but depending on how it ends up cutting the image and throwing down . I wonder if there is any way to limit a number of items per page without cropping the image and if the number of items exceeds up he plays in another page without repeating the image. They could help me ? Thanks!

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 4:56AM
    Post a copy of your .fr3 file and a copy of your saved output file .fp3 here
  • edited 4:56AM
    Following attachments >
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 4:56AM
    requested a copy of .fp3 file out put before exporting pdf is useless

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.