No response to tickets

edited 8:47AM in FastReport .NET
I get no response when I raise a support ticket.

Is anyone else getting a response or is the company in trouble and unable to service tickets ?

Comments

• ngkngk
    edited 8:47AM
    In my experience, the time it takes to get a response varies a lot. I've had quite a few tickets that were answered within a day. Some other are open since a few months.

I reported a ticket yesterday. It was answered and fixed on the same day. So I can say that they are active. It probably depends on what your ticket is about.
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 8:47AM
    ngk wrote: »
    In my experience, the time it takes to get a response varies a lot. I've had quite a few tickets that were answered within a day. Some other are open since a few months.
    That has been my experience, also. The folk at FR don't always tell you they are working on your problem...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.