Load Report Before Page_Load Completed

edited July 2015 in FastReport .NET
Is there a way to load a report for the WebReport component before the Page_Load in my .aspx file is completed? This way I don't say the page is finished and then have to see the spinner while the WebReport component loads the report.

The purpose of this is I am calling an aspx page with the webreport component from an xmlhttprequest to spit out the server rendered html into a vanilla html page. Unfortunately when the request responds the server has loaded the webreport component, but the report is not loaded so the page shows with the loading bar.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.