Could not load file or assembly 'FastReport'

edited June 2015 in FastReport .NET
I use FastReport in my project(ASP.NET MVC4) and it works fine in local but when i use it in server it gives me this error from first page of my site before go to my report page.

I realy need help.please help me.
wrote:
could not load file or assembly 'FastReport' or one of its dependencies. Strong name signature could not be verified. The assembly may have been tampered with, or it was delay signed but not fully signed with the correct private key. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131045)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'FastReport' or one of its dependencies. Strong name signature could not be verified. The assembly may have been tampered with, or it was delay signed but not fully signed with the correct private key. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131045)

Comments

• SamuraySamuray Administrator
    edited 12:57AM
    Vahid wrote: »
    I use FastReport in my project(ASP.NET MVC4) and it works fine in local but when i use it in server it gives me this error from first page of my site before go to my report page.
    Could you tell more information about FastReport .Net version number and server environment?
  • edited 12:57AM
    Samuray wrote: »
    Samuray wrote: »
    Could you tell more information about FastReport .Net version number and server environment?
    version is FastReport.Net 2014.2.3 and server is www.somee.com I get Free Host in this Site.but I test in other server if you install FastReport on Server it Works Fine.what is the problem??? help me plz.if u need more detail ask me
    I tested latest 2015.3.3 with this hosting. It works fine for me: http://fastreport.somee.com/
          <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Mvc" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-4.0.0.1" newVersion="4.0.0.1" />
          </dependentAssembly>

Please note on libraries assembly version - you should upload FastReport.Net for .Net Framework 4.0 (install file with name like *install_name*2010.exe)
  • edited 12:57AM
    thanks man Looks Like this bug fix in new version.it works for me too in version 2015.2.16

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.