Password Dialog ONLY for Design-Modus

Hello all,

i red a lot about protection but couldnt find a solution for my Problem.
My designed Report is embed in an Oracle-DB. I want to protect the DESIGN-Modus (Code/Data/Pages and so on), but not the "Execute-Modus". I tried to set the Option "Report-Options-Password". But this Protect "DESIGN-Modus" (right) AND "Execute-Modus" (wrong).
The Report is calling by a Programm. I cant use "loadfromfile" or something else. Report is call directly from Programm. Even if i use "Loadfromfile" the User could see the Password ( see this thread ).... There's even no sense.

Keywords like "HiddenPassword" and "CheckPassword" so doesnt work. The Password-Dialog prompt before Events like "OnRunDialogs" or "OnstartReport" calls.

Is it possible to Protect only the Design-Modus and not the Execute-Modus? Some Workarounds?

Thanks in advance

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.