Adusting Subreports height in runtime

edited May 2015 in FastReport 4.0
Hi friends,

I have the following issue
I have one MasterBand called MasterBand1 that has two objects:
one memoview called MemoView1
and a subreport
The subreport has also a masterband called MasterBand2 that has also a memoview object called MemoView2
The two MasterBand are looking to different datasources , thus the Master-Detail solution can not be implemented

Now i have put all the necessary properties in line to have smooth stretching and also i have put subrepot's PrintOnParent property to true.
When MemoView2's record-height is greater than MemoView1's record-height then MemoView1 is stretched as it should in order its height to be in line with MemoView2's.
(By record-height i mean the height that object claims in order to display properly the current record's data).

However when MemoView1's record-height is greater than MemoView2's record-height then - unfortunately - MemoView2's isn't stretched to be in line with MemoView1.
I am also attaching a photo of the report that may provide a better image of the problem.

I have to say that before passing to the subreport solution i tried with columns which would might solve my problem if i would be able to adjust its column's width separately.
Unfortunately as far as i know one can create as many columns he likes inside a band but he can not give the different widths. Thus i ended in the subreports solution.

So is there any way to sychronise MemoView1 and MemoView2 heights in run-time according to which of the two has the greater height ?

Thank you in advance

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.