Quickly Designing Report/Statement

edited 8:02PM in FastReport .NET
I have a designer who has created a customer 'statement' with such things as terms and conditions among other things. Ideally I want to directly import their file into the report designer so I don't have to type all the text included in the design over in addition to printing it off after to make sure it lines up with the designers version exactly.

Is there a way to do this? Maybe import it as a jpg, set the transparency and just manually add the text objects that I need? I'm looking for a quick and easy way of taking what the designer does and making a report in the designer from it with minimal effort.

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.