MasterData band as a Page Header

edited 11:10AM in FastReport VCL 5
I am using a MasterData band as a page header. I am printing time sheets and the Master Data contains the client and payroll period and other data and then there is a detail employee list printed under that. When the employee list causes it to go to 2 pages then the MasterData is not reprinted but I would like it to. I would also like to reset the page count, which is also printed in the master data section.

These features seem to just be in the header type band, but I don't want 2 bands.

Am I just out of luck and need to put all this in a header band with an empty and skinny Master Data band?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 11:10AM
    wrote:
    These features seem to just be in the header type band, but I don't want 2 bands.
    You should use 2 bands. There are no another option

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.