FR5.3 breaks composite report with multiple columns

LurkingKiwiLurkingKiwi Wellington, New Zealand
edited May 2015 in FastReport VCL 5
I recently installed V5.3.1 and one of my composite reports now formats badly. The report has 2 pages, one with 1 column and the other with 2 columns.
I enable Page1 only and print that section, then enable Page2 only and PrintOnPreviousPage.
This works fine in FR5.1.x and FR5.2.3, but in FR5.3.1 the Report Title of the second page is missing, and the columns flow right back to the top of the page and print over the first segment.
See the attached PDF files, and also the FR3.
The Delphi XE code uses a UserDataSet and is similar to:

ArrayDS.RangeEnd := reCount;
ArrayDS.RangeEndCount := sgResults.RowCount - 1;
EnablePage(frxResultsByClub, 1); {Make Page1 visible, disable all others}
frxResultsByClub.PrepareReport(True);
{Change values in string grid}
ArrayDS.RangeEnd := reCount;
ArrayDS.RangeEndCount := sgResults.RowCount - 1;
EnablePage(frxResultsByClub, 2); {Make Page2 visible, disable all others}
frxResultsByClub.PrepareReport(False);
frxResultsByClub.ShowPreparedReport;

Hopefully this is an easy fix; if I'm doing this wrong could somebody please provide the answer?

Thanks,
Len Chisholm.

Comments

• LurkingKiwiLurkingKiwi Wellington, New Zealand
    edited 10:19AM
    This seems to have been fixed in the FR5.3.8 release (after I raised a support ticket).
    A new property ShowTitleOnPreviousPage (defaulting to true) controls the page title.

Thanks,
    Len Chisholm.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.