Repeat Grouping on Column

Fast Report Gurus,

I have a need to cause a page with a multiple dataset columns (3) to repeat the group headers when the group continues onto another column. Similar to the ReprintOnNewPage property, I need to do RePrintOnNewColumn.

Please advise how I accomplish this.

Regards,
Monte Carver

Comments

• edited 7:40AM
    As an FYI.. it appears that setting the ReprintOnNewPage accomplishes my intent. I swore I tested it initially [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Monte[/img]
    Fast Report Gurus,

I have a need to cause a page with a multiple dataset columns (3) to repeat the group headers when the group continues onto another column. Similar to the ReprintOnNewPage property, I need to do RePrintOnNewColumn.

Please advise how I accomplish this.

Regards,
    Monte Carver

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.