Class FastReport - Delphi

Hi all, I have a question. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> There is a Class FastReport allowing me from a form in Delphi where you previously defined using the sql statement, display (Edit, Date, etc) fields that will serve as filters for the report, and that they are automatically linked to the final report? I've seen software that contains reports FastReport and through a configuration button, you can add or remove filters, which are automatically linked to the sql statement using the report. Thank you for your help[/img]>

Comments

• fcsfcs
    edited 8:29AM
    Hello,

You can built input forms inside FR and define filters on them.

Regards
    Michal
  • edited 8:29AM
    Hi, thanks for your answer.

It is an option that had already discussed, but it is difficult to handle when you need to filter the master of customers, suppliers or products, thinking that exceed 500, which is a lot easier to beat. A DBLookupComboBox is unmanageable with an amount as mentioned above.

If from the DialogPage FR, it could be shown a DBGrid with one of the masters mentioned above and to select the range of required codes, phenomenal serious.

So my intention to do so in a form of Delphi, but automated searches by class, as I saw on software that showed me.

Thanks for your time.
  • fcsfcs
    edited 8:29AM
    Hello,

You can try to use variables in FR. Store parameters in them and call a report, but I don't know if these variables may be used in SQL queries inside the report.

You can try to use the TfrxUserDataSet, define fields and store parameters in it. This way the TfrxUserDataSet will contain a record with parameters. The TfrxUserDataSet should be visible for queries.

Regards
    Michal

• edited 8:29AM
    Thank'll analyze that option.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.