Multiple Pages in varying order to single PDF

I have a existing report in Old Rave Reports that I need to convert to FastReports. It has multiple pages that the user select whether to include and in what order. But the results are generated into a single PDF. In the old Rave reports this is done by hand coding the generation of each page. I would prefer to layout the pages in the FastReports Designer. And see this as each page as a separate Fast Report. But do not know how I would combine the outputs into a single PDF without outputting a lot of temporary PDF files and then using some other PDF tool to combine them.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.