FR5 for Delphi XE8?

edited 12:13AM in FastReport VCL 5
May I please be the first to request release of the full versions of FR VCL5 (and FR FMX2) for XE8? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I realise that XE8 is only released today but that does already include the "Embarcadero Editions" of FR (and XE8 has been available in beta for quite a long time now). If my memory is correct, there was a delay of a week or two after the release of XE7. This time around, it would be really good if we customers of FR VCL5 Enterprise Edition and FMX2 could get started on the upgrade a little sooner! Thanks, Robert[/img]

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:13AM
    FR 5.2.17 have a packages for XE8
  • Serge GirardSerge Girard FRANCE, NANTES, HAUTE-GOULAINE
    edited 12:13AM
    wrote:
    if any i don't see this one on my downloding panel ! >
  • edited 12:13AM
    if any i don't see this one on my downloding panel ! >

It seems that this has been available since 9th April. However I could not see until I enabled display of packages for XE8 in the IDE section in the Customer Panel account Settings.

I had not realised until today that the customer panel provides filtering by IDE version - although one might have expected that any new version would be automatically enabled instead of being hidden! >
    XE8 is not listed in Recompile.exe
    Hi,

I have just install trial version of delphi XE8. Is there a trial version of fmx2 for download.

The version with delphi is not available until you purchase.

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.