Migrating from FIBPlus to FireDac

pmipmi
edited 3:11PM in FastReport 4.0
HI,

We are in the process of migrating our application from FIBPlus to FireDAC (FireBird). When it came to the reports I was hoping it would be a simple matter of editing the XML and doing a search and replace for TfrxFIBQuery and replace with TfrxFDQuery. But it appears it's not a simple as that, it kind of works but we get some access violations. Does anyone have any tips that might help me? I suspect it may have something to do with PropData in the report.

Many Thanks

Comments

• pmipmi
    edited 3:11PM
    seems you can search & replace all the Fibplus like TfrxFIBQuery with TfrxFDQuery then open the report and select all the queries in the designer and move them then save the report.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.