Run vertical line across bands?

Is there a way to run a vertical line down a report and cross bands?

I've got an invoice report with a grand total section that's set to Print At Bottom.
I would like to run a vertical line down between the columns of the detail section all the way to the bottom of the page.

The report was only putting vertical lines in between the records of the detail section, not in the blank detail area below. I read about putting in a Child band with "Fill Unused Space".
That almost did the trick.

Now, I've got a small gap in the vertical lines at the bottom of the detail band, right above the Page Footer band. So, is there a way to run the vertical line across from the detail band into the Page Footer, so there is no gap in the line?

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.