The report is showing one row twice in the report and showing one row data in the other one

Magezi SagesseMagezi Sagesse DRCONGO
edited March 2015 in FastReport .NET
Hello,

I don't understand what is happening in my report,

I have a datatable that contains rows; if how link the datatable to a datagridview I see all rows are correctly displayed but in the report file when I preview the data that are in the datatable rows are being repeated twice and some are not containing their own data.

Let me explain with a small example: the datatable is call datadb and has as columns(num,name,designation),
I have this rows in my datatable :
1.(1,mag,super)
2.(2,kak,pay)
3.(3,mju,djd)
4.(4,mdg,dg)
when showing in a datagridview those rows are being displayed correctly but when i preview the report : in the report it repeat the row 4 twice and it takes the value kak of the second row and put it in the the second column of the third row and takes the value of the third row put it in the forth row.

That is what is happening, I need your help!!!!!!!

Even the report outline is messing up If I click on the first row id it's bringing me on the second and so on

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.