Different behaviour in Intraweb application

edited 10:40PM in FastReport VCL 5
Hello,

I developed an Intraweb application that work fine with FR5 v. 5.1.12.
The application use FR5 to create a report, export it in pdf format and save it in the cache to be available by the users browser.
I followed all advice I found on Internet about using FR in Intraweb application and finally I get the desired result creating the the necessary reports components at runtime and setting all properties according to multi-thread needs.

Now I installed FR5 v. 5.2.7 and every time I ask for a report I get the "xxx.tmp file is in use by another process".
Is something changed in the thread safe architecture of FR5 ?
Coming back to FR 5.1.12 everything works right (and at the moment is the only solution...).

It's becoming difficult working with FR5 (wrong number formatting, export to pdf problems, TeeChart compatibility and now I can't create reports for Intraweb).
I'm spending a lot of time discovering error and trying to workaround them (sometimes without any success).
Working with FastReport should be "Fast"!

Reagards,
Davide

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.