Delphi DotMatrix Report Printing via Fast Report with same fr3 file but result with different font

sorry for my bad english.

I'm rewriting my internal office application which developed using Delphi but I dont have previous source code. For application reporting, i'm using the same FastReport .fr3 file from previous developer. But when i tried to print it out, it print out with different font. The Fast Report Preview before printing already same, but different after printed. Am i missed some settings?

here's the result preview of the printed report:

my application report: my%20app%20report%20result.jpg

previous application report: previous%20app%20report%20result.jpg

The report using DotMatrix layout. I have drop TfrxDotMatrixExport. And also have tried to change font and layout for the print but still cannot achieve the same result.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 8:28AM
    It seems some printer's settings was changed. Try to use TfrxDMPCommand to set printer's settings or play with TfrxDotMatrixExport.EscModel
  • I have found the solution, gpi answer is right, i have to used Escape command to the printer.
    My Printer is Epson LQ-2180, so i used Epson Escape Command to set the font appear larger.
    Here's my solution:
    ESC ! n --> where n = 8 (Emphasized)
    In Decimal would be #26#33#8

Thank you for the help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.