Error formatting numeric fields

Hello,

I'm using Delphi XE7 on Windows 7 64bit.
After installing the FR5 5.2.4 an invalid format error (like in the attached image) on a summarized field.

Attached you can find the report I'm working on.

I think it is an error introduced in the last release cause in the previuos the report worked right.

How can I solve or workaround this error ?

Thank you,
Davide

Comments

• edited 2:03PM
    Installing FR5 v 5.1.12 everything works fine.
    It should be a problem of the new release...
    ruby wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm using Delphi XE7 on Windows 7 64bit.
    After installing the FR5 5.2.4 an invalid format error (like in the attached image) on a summarized field.

Attached you can find the report I'm working on.

I think it is an error introduced in the last release cause in the previuos the report worked right.

How can I solve or workaround this error ?

Thank you,
    Davide
  • gpigpi
    edited 2:03PM
    Modify frxClass.pas
    try
    case AFormat.Kind of
    fkNumeric:
    begin
    if (Pos('#', AFormat.FormatStr) <> 0) or (Pos('0', AFormat.FormatStr) = 1) then
    Result := FormatFloat(AFormat.FormatStr, Extended(Value)) //change this line
    else if (Pos('d', AFormat.FormatStr) <> 0) or (Pos('u', AFormat.FormatStr) <> 0) then
    Result := Format(AFormat.FormatStr, [Integer(Value)])
    else
    Result := Format(AFormat.FormatStr, [Extended(Value)]); //change this line

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.