FastCube 2 demos advanced (demo_olap) missing file

VICovSkiVICovSki Hungary
edited 4:34AM in FastCube 2
Hi

I have a new, fresh XE7, FastReport 5 std, FastCube 2 pro, and try the cube demos.

XE7 answer:
[dcc32 Fatal Error] main.pas(22): F1026 File not found: 'C:\Program Files\FastReports\FastCube 2\Demos\advanced\fcxpComponents.dcu'.

I uninstall the FR, FC, delete the directories, reinstall FR, FC, the problem stay.

I have no idea.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited 4:34AM
    VICovSki wrote: »
    Hi

I have a new, fresh XE7, FastReport 5 std, FastCube 2 pro, and try the cube demos.

XE7 answer:
    [dcc32 Fatal Error] main.pas(22): F1026 File not found: 'C:\Program Files\FastReports\FastCube 2\Demos\advanced\fcxpComponents.dcu'.

I uninstall the FR, FC, delete the directories, reinstall FR, FC, the problem stay.

I have no idea.

Thanks in advance.

I think you get the error because you are trying to compile the demo's in the "program files" folder. Windows won't allow you to do this without proper rights (or not at all).
  • VICovSkiVICovSki Hungary
    edited 4:34AM
    Thanks for replay.

The program file folder not problem's solution.

I use the FastCube's Recompile program with 7. [x] recompile all, and problem ceased.

But, the
    - Integration with Fastreport (in vertical menu)
    - Chart option (in horizontal menu)
    not work yet.

I think you get the error because you are trying to compile the demo's in the "program files" folder. Windows won't allow you to do this without proper rights (or not at all).
  • VICovSkiVICovSki Hungary
    edited 4:34AM
    With XE, FR4, FastCube trial the Chart option works perfect.
    Hmm.

With XE7, FR5, FastCube Pro dont't work ?!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.