BC30034: Bracketed identifier is missing closing ']'. and BC40005: function 'ToString&#

Magezi SagesseMagezi Sagesse DRCONGO
edited 7:02AM in FastReport .NET
Can somebody please tell me what do these error mean? Most of the time I get it I redesign the report file entierly(new report file) and whenever I wanna copy an existing file to modify to make another report file I get those error when I want to run the report file.
Error:

(): Erreur BC30034: Bracketed identifier is missing closing ']'.

(Function): Erreur BC40005: function 'ToString' shadows an overridable method in the base class 'Object'. To override the base method, this method must be declared 'Overrides'.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.